Why Veterinary & Animal Sciences at GB
- Only one of the private Universities in Bangladesh has opened the faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences approved by the UGC and Government.
- The course curricula and syllabus of BSc Vet Sc &AH has been developed to follow the guideline of Bangladesh Veterinary Council (BVC) standard for veterinary education and references to the course curricula of BSc Vet Sc & AH from different national and international educational institutions.
- After successful completion of BSc Vet Sc & AH degree, he/she will be awarded as a Veterinary Doctor through getting registration from Bangladesh Veterinary Council (BVC).
- Veterinary and Animal Sciences ensures his/her capability to challenge the competitive job market and research.
- Veterinary and Animal Sciences is a top priority for its practical applications in various sectors.
- Veterinary and Animal Sciences is the top priority among the subjects for admission at university level.
- There is a high demand and prospects of Veterinary and Animal Sciences for higher research in domestic and foreign countries more likely in Japan, Singapore, USA, UK, Australia, Sweden, Finland and Germany.
- The up-to-date world-class course curriculum of Veterinary and Animal Sciences builds a student competent with latest scientific developments.