Ananta Kumar Das
B.Pharm, M.Pharm (GB)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Joining Date: 01.12.2018
- Quality Assurance Officer at “General Pharmaceuticals Ltd” (From October-2017 to November 2018).
Introduction to Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics, Organic Pharmacy, Inorganic Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Medicinal Chemistry, Pathology.
- Natural Product Chemistry (Isolation and characterization of bioactive constituents from the natural products)
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmacology (In-Vivo and in Vitro study)
- Abdur Rouf, Ananta Kumar Das, Mst. Mahfuza Khatoon, Nowshin Laila Mitu and Masum Shahriar; Evaluation of hepatoprotective effects of arogyavardhini against D-galactosamine-induced hepatotoxicity in rats; Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry; 2021; Vol.-10, Issue-2; Pages: 12-19.
- Rozina Parul, Ananta Kumar Dasand Md. Sohel Rana; Comparative pharmacological evaluation in respect to non-polar and polar solvent extracts of the leaves of Syzygium balsameum & Syzygium formosum;Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2020; 9(6): 45-52. https://www.phytojournal.com/archives/2020/vol9issue6/PartA/9-5-570-369.pdf
- Abdur Rouf, Nowshin Laila Mitu, Ananta kumar Das, Samiul Huq Atanu. Evaluation of hepatoprotective activity of ayurvedic amritarishta; International Journal of Herbal Medicine; 2020; 8 (5); Part-B;108-115. https://www.florajournal.com/archives/2020/vol8issue5/PartB/7-5-91-962.pdf
- Selim Hossain, Ananta Kumar Das, Fazlay Rabbi, Mesbahuddin Ahmad. Comparative Study of Non-Polar and Polar Solvent Extracts of Glochidion Velutinum Wight in Respect of Antioxidant and Antibacterial Action. Journal of Bangladesh Academy of Sciences, Vol. 41, No. 2, 247-252, 2017. https://www.banglajol.info/index.php/JBAS/article/view/35502